3 Ways with Orange: EOTD 3- Bright

The last look I came up with is a brighter look that uses Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow. I know there are bloggers out there who go all out with their bright EOTD’s but I tend to tone mine down a little bit. I usually do this by pairing bright shades with a lighter more neutral coloured shade around the tearduct and on the inner third of the lid and use a brown in the crease.

What I used:
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (light beige) all over the lid Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow (bright orange) patted on to the lid leaving the inner part of the lid free
MAC Flip eyeshadow on the inner third of lid and around the tearduct and then blended over the edge where the shadow meets the bright orange
MAC Rule eyeshadow (orange) blended into outer v and into the crease and along the lower lashline
MAC Cork eyeshadow (brown) blended in to the crease and on the outer part of the lower lashline
MAC Fascinating eye kohl (white) on the waterline
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara on the lashes

So what did you think about my 3 looks? Can you see yourself wearing orange this spring or autumn (depending which hemisphere you’re in) or are you still not sure about it? Leave me a comment below!

Categories: EOTD

7 Comments on “3 Ways with Orange: EOTD 3- Bright”

1. April 10, 2011 at 3:29 AM #

love this one! it's quite gorgeous and pretty, just right for springVonniehttp://www.socialitedreams.com/

2. April 10, 2011 at 3:40 AM #

Wow, that orange looks gorgeous on you!

3. April 11, 2011 at 6:36 AM #

Vonnie: Thanks so much! :)asoftblackstar: Thank you! I was surprised how flattering the orange actually came out considering how bright it is in the pan!

4. April 11, 2011 at 10:18 PM #

I love this! lately I have been wanting to use some kind of orange eye looks but i didn't know how. Now i do thanks!

5. April 12, 2011 at 11:55 PM #

Love this, I adore bright oranges for eyes!

6. April 16, 2011 at 5:16 PM #

gorgeous!

7. April 18, 2011 at 2:54 AM #

Shayla: Yay glad I could give you some ideas! It's such a great colour for any season but especially perfect for Spring!Emma: It's such an awesome colour and I think everyone can find a shade of orange that works for them!Jennifer: Thanks so much 🙂