Pastel Peach Paradisco eyes

It’s such a lovely day in Melbourne today that I thought that a peachy/coral look would be the perfect thing to wear. I decided to use MAC Paradisco eyeshadow, which is a lovely coral colour and which I admit I bought purely based on the name :D. I love the potential of this eye shadow but the intensity you see in the pan is not what you get when you apply this colour and I always find myself having to pack this on like crazy!

Since pastels are making a big come back this season I thought I’d go for a pastel type peach look and layered Paradisco over Soft Ochre paint pot but any light beige or white base will have a similar effect. I combined it with MAC Coppering eyeshadow in the outer v and warmed up the crease using some MAC Rule eyeshadow. I finished it off by highlighting with MAC Solar White eyeshadow around the tear duct and Milani Liquif’Eye pencil in gold on the waterline.

This is such a simple but feminine spring/summer look and it would look lovely with bronzed cheeks, illuminated skin and glossy lips. Hope you like the look!

Categories: eye, how to, MAC

8 Comments on “Pastel Peach Paradisco eyes”

1. February 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM #

hey =) i follow your blog and i just wannt to say you, your make up are soooooo gorgeous =)i look every day in your blog =)sry for my english, i come from germany =)have a wonderful day =)greets πŸ˜‰

2. February 15, 2011 at 1:27 AM #

liv: Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and thank you for commenting! And your english is great so don't apologise for it! πŸ™‚

3. February 15, 2011 at 1:55 AM #

I just came across your blog and have to say I love it. Your eye pictures are amazing. You have such a great skill. I am having a makeup competition for some great prizes over at my blog. I hope you will take part if you have a chance. xxAliciawww.funnyfacebeauty.com

4. February 15, 2011 at 2:01 AM #

Hi Alicia! Thank you so much :DI've actually been searching for some red carpet inspiration for your competition for the last few days! I definitely want to enter because it seems like so much fun!

5. February 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM #

I really love that gold on the waterline. I might try that tonight!

6. February 15, 2011 at 8:43 AM #

Aseya: I love gold on the waterline but I can't find one that doesn't rub off! The Milani one I used today was gone after like 30 minutes 😦 Let me know if you find one that's good on the waterline!

7. March 8, 2011 at 7:29 PM #

I looooove this look! I have paradisco and haven't used it in a while but after reading your post, I'm inspired to use it again. =)

8. March 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM #

Ria: I always neglect Paradisco but it's such a pretty shade! Glad I inspired you to give it another go πŸ™‚